Thursday, October 2, 2008

Dark Ages Continue

I tuned in to the Palin-Biden "debate." When they reached the part about gay marriage and repeated over and over how they didn't support it whatsoever, nor did their running mates, over and over repeated it, and then the moderator commented, "At least that's something you both agree on," and the two VP candidates both smugly nodded and grinned at each other...

I switched off the set. I'm not interested in watching any more of their debate.

I'm getting married tomorrow morning, and I've been enjoying the preparation the last couple of days. It's pathetic to listen to that shit. You think the Democrats are evolving, and it's still "back of the bus" "second class" "cotton field" bullshit. I would love it if the candidates and their spouses were told that their marriages weren't worthy of the word. That's what they deserve and then maybe they might get it.

They can take their "market research" and "actual religious viewpoint" bigotry and shove it up their heterosexual asses. Fuck 'em. I'm glad the next generation gets it.

Tomorrow is a very cool day for me. And it's just as meaningful and important for me as anyone else on this sorry world. Probably more so.

No comments: